As you all know (providing you don’t live under a rock or something similar… though if you did I doubt you’d be reading this anyways…) yesterday was the official First Day of Summer.
Can I get a “YAY!”
Therefore, to celebrate this momentous occasion I must continue with my recent tradition of creating a summertime bucket list.
So here it is, my Summer 2013 Bucket List:
Go to the drive-in
- Refuse to cut my hair. I WILL grow my bangs out this time!
- Go to as many different beaches as possible
- Have a water balloon fight
Party at Skinner’s Cove
- Avoid wearing pants at all costs
- Go camping
- Sneak away from Truro for a night with Mike and have a sleepover at the cottage – complete with spiked root beer floats, a bonfire and a BBQ of course!
- Try to get away almost every available weekend for some sort of mini day trip
Name an official “Song of the Summer 2013″(The titles goes to “Indio” by Matt Mays)
- Make artsy things for our home
Go to a zoo
- Go to a water park
Go to an outdoor music festival… or many
- Overindulge in homemade blueberry grunt
Finish the Dexter series on Netflix so I’m up to date for the last season when it’s released
- Take advantage of the offer to ride Darby
- Volunteer at the SPCA
- Be a tourist around Nova Scotia
- Hike as many different walking trails as possible
- Get my ass in gear and start doing more writing!!