I’m bored.. and number 21 says I will never be boring. So I took the time to think up and write down things that represent me and remind me of the good times.
1. I wish every night I could fall asleep to the sound of the rain.
2. Every time I lean too far back on my chair, for a split second, I think I’m going to die.
3. When I’m eating and start choking… and everyone laughs. For a split second, I think I’m going to die.
4. When I hear girls talking about me…. birds only peck at the best fruit. BOO-YA!
5. When you don’t like my dry humor.. Don’t ever talk to me again.
6. When I remember the good days when we pretended that the floor was lava and we have to make a bridge out of couch cushions, or when we were playing outside and the raindrops were fireballs… how I miss those days.
7. Not being happy because everything is great, but being happy for the fact that everything sucks and I’m still doing fine.
8. When I hide under the blanket when I’m scared – the murderer will come in thinking “I’m gonna ki.. ahh! Damn! She’s under the blanket!” heh heh heh sucker.
9. When I drew hearts and suns in the corner of my papers.
10. When I’m anonymous in a city I’ve never been before – I can be whoever I want to be.
11. When I look calm, but I’m actually killing you in my mind.
12. Realizing that good men are hard to find….. like Where’s Waldo.
13. Realizing that if I ever had to run for my life, I’d probably die.
14. Deciding that I won’t be bitter about my past; I’ll be better.
15. When I think “damn I look good” in the mirror… and then see the photographs.
16. When a clothing tag says “Do not machine wash”, I’m never going to wash it. Ever.
17. Because I need to learn to let go of the life I had planned, and enjoy the life waiting for me.
18. Deciding I need to find my comfort zones. And then I need to leave them.
19. When I get to the last page of a really good book, or the last bite of a really good meal… a little part inside of me dies.
20. How I always greet the friends I really love with an insult.
21. Even though I have no idea where I’m going… I will always make sure it’s never boring.
22. I’m ALWAYS the awkward moment when everyone stopped laughing like 10 minutes ago, and I just. can’t. stop.
23. Remembering that I liked to cover my hand in glue, just so I could peel it off. And then roll it up and have a little squishy ball to play with!
24. Because I rekindled my junior high love affair with Fall Back Down by Rancid. And it makes me happy.
25. When I always remember funny moments in my head. And then realize I’m walking (alone) down the mall with a huge smile on my face.
26. Because I want to snuggle under a blanket fort with you and pass the time just smiling at each other. If we’re naked, that’s okay too.
27. Being thankful for all that I have in my life.
28. Even though everyone made fun of me, I’m glad I took that keyboarding class in high school. Even when I played a (harmless) joke on the creepy guy by pretending the server lost connection while he was in the bathroom and all his work was lost, when actually I just turned his monitor off, and he told me he’d break my legs..
29. I sometimes think I have a condition, because I change my mind like every three seconds, and need to constantly be multitasking. It annoys some people that I can’t just sit there and watch a movie with them, but if I can watch the entire movie with as much depth as them and do a crossword at the same time, who are they to judge?
30. (I’m running out of ideas) I wish I was more artistic
Voila! There are 30 random things that have popped into my head in the past 20ish minutes. Now you know me like a diary, if I was diligent enough to keep a diary, would know me. Until next time mon amies!