It’s the first day of 2012 and it’s time to make resolutions for the new year. Let’s see how long I can keep them…
- Ask questions, and answer the ones that appear on the homepage to make my profile stand-out and gain more recognition.
- Search through other people’s hubs and comment on each one I visit.
- Try to tweet at least once a day.
- Gain more followers to bring more traffic to my sites.
- Stay on track with interesting and informative weekly articles and newsletters.
- Continuously update my forums and start interesting topics.
- Write new posts more often.
- Write posts that are interesting and informative to bring more traffic to the site.
- Purchase the new camera that I want (Canon Rebel T3i) to take better photographs.
- Find interesting photography ideas.
- Take classes and lessons on how to improve my photography.
Bring back my creative writing roots and start writing poetry again. Also work on the novel drafts that I started creating awhile back.
- Start a sketch book of design ideas for interesting, unique jewelry.
- Re-learn how to knit, and learn how to crochet.
- Improve my sewing so I can save money on clothing by just making my own.
Life in General
- Be happier. Stop sweating the small stuff and start focusing on the beauty in daily life.
- Lose the 5lbs. I’ve gained since being home.
So far, that’s all I’ve come up with for my New Year’s Resolutions. It may seem like a lot, but they all kind of work together; and I need to keep my mind active to avoid craziness. Wish me luck with my attempts, and I wish you the best of luck with yours. Happy New Year all.